Dublin Meeting in Patient-Centred Global Surgery
Stay tuned to hear from Tan Sri Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah, Director-General of Health Malaysia as he addresses the patient-centered Global Surgery on 16 March 2022 (Wednesday) from 10.15 am – 11.00 am (GMT) / 6.15pm -7.oopm (GMT+8).
Hosted by the RCSI Institute of Global Surgery, the first Dublin Meeting in Patient-Centred Global Surgery will take place on 15 and 16 March 2022.
- Date: 15 – 16 March 2022
- Time: 00:00
- Category: Surgical
- Location: Virtual Conference
Registration for the meeting is open. All rates are outlined below.
Please note: Registration fee categories are broken down into two bands for delegates from high-income countries (HIC), and delegates from low- and middle-income countries (LMIC).
Late Registration – Monday, 14 February 2022 – Monday, 14 March 2022
HIC – Consultant Surgeon – €90
HIC – Trainee/Student, Nurse, Midwife, Other Health Professional, Researcher, Retired – €50
LMIC – Consultant Surgeon – €30
LMIC – Trainee, Nurse, Midwife, Other Health Professional, Patient Advocate, Patient Contributor/Caregiver, Researcher, Retired – €15
A provisional programme for the Dublin Meeting in Patient-centred Global Surgery is provided below and will be updated as the programme develops.
Tuesday, 15 March 2022
Opening night event (in-person only)
- Location: Desmond Auditorium, RCSI , 26 York Street, Dublin 2
- Time: TBC
- Keynote speaker: Dr Mpoki M. Ulisubisya, CANESCA President
Wednesday, 16 March 2022
Main conference meeting
- Location: virtual only
- Time: 10.00 – 16.00 approx. (Irish Standard Time)
Keynote speakers include:
- Tan Sri Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah, Director General of Health, Malaysia
- Dr C. Alessandra Colainni, Assistant Professor, Division of Head and Neck Surgery, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Oregon Health and Science University
- Professor Agnes Bingawaho MD, M(Ped), PhD, Vice-Chancellor and Professor of Paediatrics, University of Global Health Equity, Rwanda
Institute of Global Surgery Showcase
- Putting patient-centred care at the heart of global surgery – the RCSI IGS experience
Abstract Presentations and Prizes
- Tuesday: Opening night keynote event – 1 CPD credit
- Wednesday: Virtual Dublin Meeting in Patient-Centred Global Surgery – 5 CPD credits