RCSI & UCD Malaysia Campus (RUMC) offers a unique medical programme combining a world-class education in Ireland with a superb clinical curriculum in Penang.
- Graduates are awarded medical degrees of the National University of Ireland. Such degrees are internationally renowned and a hallmark of quality and excellence
- Students spend the first half of their degree studying at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (RCSI) or University College Dublin (UCD). Both colleges are based in Dublin, one of the world’s safest, friendliest and most cultured cities in Europe
- The clinical curriculum is based in Penang, where pre-clinical training gained in Ireland is applied. Penang is home to some of the best teaching hospitals in Malaysia ensuring the highest possible standard of clinical training
- Our students benefit from a truly outstanding student experience, with access to hundreds of clubs, societies and extra-curricular pursuits
- Graduates join a valuable global network of alumni which extends into every healthcare system in every country across the globe